Warranty & Maintenance
At Hoffnungstraeger we offer a 3 month warranty on items ONLY purchased from our website. Jewelry is guaranteed to the original consumer/purchaser against breakage or malfunction under normal use due to defects in material or workmanship. We will repair or replace, at our option, defective jewelry with the same or comparable model ONCE ONLY.
- We reserve the right to decide on different situations where we give a guarantee or not. Here are some cases in which we unfortunately cannot guarantee:
- Items which, as determined by our jewelry experts, show signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Lost or stolen items
- Articles that are no longer available in the online shop
- Items with scratches - Unfortunately, scratches on the piece of jewelry are unavoidable when worn.
- Discolored items due to skin type - Discoloration is partly caused by the pH of the skin. Even if you follow all jewelry care tips to the letter, high pH levels can discolor your jewelry.
In any case, we recommend that you contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a photo of the damaged item and a few words to explain the situation. Then we can decide if it falls under our warranty conditions or not. Otherwise we can look for a suitable solution together.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with a warranty repair/replacement.
At Hoffnungstraeger we believe that every piece of jewelery has a special spiritual meaning. It accompanies you in everyday life, protects your inner peace and ensures good karma. It is therefore important to keep this unique piece of jewelry for as long as possible. We give you three care tips so that your jewelery stays beautiful for a long time.
- Storing your jewelry - Do not store your jewelry in your bathroom - the damp humidity of the bathroom can damage the colors and materials. When not wearing the jewelry, it should be stored in a dark, dry place with a soft surface. This will prevent it from discoloring from exposure to light. The soft surface prevents scratches and other damage to the jewelry. You always receive our pieces in a jewelery box or an ethnic bag, so keep them safe!
- Wearing Your Jewelry - Exposure to water, chemicals in lotions, body oils, cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes, excessive heat or humidity, and detergents can cause discoloration and affect the finish of the jewelry. Therefore, your jewelry should be the last thing you put on before going out and the first thing you take off when you get home. Make sure the jewelry doesn't touch e.g. your make-up remover ;)
- How to clean your jewelry - Clean your jewelry carefully with a soft, non-abrasive, lint-free cloth; This will help maintain or bring back its shine. It works best for sterling silver and other pieces. Gold plated/rose gold plated jewelry cannot be cleaned.
Please note here too that discolouration is partly caused by the pH value of the skin.Even if you carefully follow the tips above, your jewelry may discolor due to high pH.